Wednesday, June 23, 2010

"Little Star"


This week at my RL job the PTB are making us work overtime, which is both a blessing and a curse at the same time.  Yay! for the extra money and job security, boo for the impact it has on my personal life. I've been sitting here at a loss for what to write about in this blog post. Tonight I have no words. I'm just going to post credits... smile and listen to the song "Little Star" by Stina while sipping on a glass of wine.

Hair-Lamb-UnBirthday Redux
Skin-Exodi-Dael Cachet-2
Outfit-OMFG- Bliss Creamy
Pose-Oh My Stars-Kira smiled her last smile (Newness)
Location-Tempura

Little star,
I had to close my eyes.
There was a fire at the warehouse.
They're always waiting for a thing like this.
Came driving from all over town,
For you, little star.-Stina Nordenstam

No comments: