Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Digital Love....BBBC-Day Three

 I'm going to try to keep this post kinda short, because I'm planning on addressing this issue in a later blog post and don't want to become redundant.


How hard do you think it is to find a relationship in SL? If you have an SL relationship, have you met in the physical world? Would you meet them? Do you think it would change your SL relationship if you met?

My SL partner and I meet early in 2007.  Before he came along I really didn't venture into the SL dating scene. I'd love to say that we had one of those perfect relationships where we both knew we were meant for one another, but it didn't work out like that. It was complicated, messy and at one point we dated other people in SL, but through it all we remained friends. It wasn't until we started to explore the possibility of meeting in RL that we both finally came clean about how we felt for one another. We meet in RL last summer and realized there was something much than virtual love happening. Did it change my relationship? Yes, for the better.

The time is right to put my arms around you
You're feeling right
You wrap your arms around too
But suddenly I feel the shining sun
Before I knew it this dream was all gone

Ooh I don't know what to do
About this dream and you
I wish this dream comes true

Ooh I don't know what to do
About this dream and you
We'll make this dream come true-Daft Punk-Digital Love

No comments: