Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tuesday Morning


Nylon Outfitters is a store I discovered within the first few months of my SL journey. It was the first store that I ever saw that had hand drawn clothes, which is something I really admire. Tucked on a boardwalk sim that was Tableau, I thought Nylon's clothing were the best on the grid. I saved for weeks camping until I finally managed to purchase my first NO designs.  I still have my first purchases BTW, they rarely are worn but are a precious part of my SL inventory. Now on for the look of the day.

Tuesday Morning Look of the Day
Hair-Truth-Lesley-Smokey
*Skin-L. Fauna- Velvet- (Available until 4/30)
Necklace-Paper Couture-Deer Flower Pendant
*Ring-Zaara-Kashiti bobble ring
Dress-Nylon Outfitters-Harlequin Pastel Dress
Jacket-Nylon Outfitters-Summer Bikes-Bone
*Pose-LAP-The Dakota
*SLDD store

Please don't drive me home tonight
'Cause I don't wanna feel alone
Please don't drive me home tonight
'Cause I don't wanna go
Tuesday morning
In the dark
I was finding out
Who you are- Tuesday Morning- Michelle Branch

No comments: