Saturday, May 1, 2010

Friday I'm in Love


My time does fly, I can't believe it's already Friday. Today's look all started with the hair. It became an instant favorite and totally made me swoon. It's from Maitreya, and believe it or not. It's my first hair from this store. The top is from Cubic Effect and was on my shopping wish list since it's release, I finally took the time and Lindens to purchase.. (Random question.Do you keep a shopping wish list?) After finding the top and hair picking out jeans became very easy. I love Surf Co jeans..Hard. To me they are just perfect. Finally the best boots on the grid Bax boots to complete my outfit. The accessories were from bits I had saved in my inventory. Please look at full credits at the bottom for a complete store listing.

The Look-Friday I'm in Love
Hair-Maitreya-Alex-Walnut
*Skin-Exodi-Dael Maui- He Loves Me
Shirt-Cubic Effect- Wild Linen- White
Pants-Surf Couture-Belmar Skinny Jeans-Dark Blue
Boots-Bax Prestige Boots-Brown Leather
Hair Accessory-Artilleri-Orchid Hair Flower-White
*Ring-Zaara-Kashiti Bobble Ring-Pearl
Necklace-Addict-Tresured Peacock Necklace
Sunglasses-NO-Supa Dupa Frames-Two Tone/Brown
Pose-PDA-laughing with a mouth of Blood

*SLDDstore **remember-touch pay

I don't care if Monday's blue
Tuesday's gray and Wednesday too
Thursday I don't care about you
It's Friday, I'm in love


Monday you can fall apart
Tuesday, Wednesday break my heart
Oh, Thursday doesn't even start
It's Friday I'm in love


Saturday, wait
And Sunday always comes too late
But Friday, never hesitate.-The Cure



No comments: