Monday, March 29, 2010

"Here Comes the Sun" with 5th&Oxford

5th&Oxford has released a new spring outfit "Jori". It's flawless beautiful design made me feel as if I was taking a walk thru a garden on a spring day. I love that 5th&Oxford's new release has the ability to be mixed and matched. (I love love love when designers choose to give this option.) The cardigan, blouse and Skirt come in 8 spring colors. Daffodil, Turquoise, Twig, Violet, Bone, Coral, Egg Blue and Rose. These colors highlight the season and make you feel as if the sun and warm weather are quickly approaching.
To show the ease of the ability to mix and match these designs I opted to pull together two looks using Jori blouse (Pic1) and Jori Skirt (Pic2).
Pic One: Spring
Hair-Lamb-Sugarless-Pale
Skin- MM-Makeup5-Pale-(now LeLutka)
Shirt-5th &Oxford-Jori Blouse-Bone
Pants-Last Call-Ingrid

Pic Two: Spring
Hair-Lamb-Milk-Pale-(Zombietown, Halloween special)
Skin-MM-Makeup5-Pale-(now LeLutka)
Shirt-PC-Magpie bodice
Skirt-5th &Oxford-Jori Skirt-Violet


Here comes the sun, here comes the sun,
and I say it's all right

Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter
Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
and I say it's all right-Here Comes the Sun, -The Beatles

No comments: