Sunday, February 14, 2010

"Love Song"

















It's Valentine's day which means time for some Red Lingerie. There have been so many releases and group gifts in the Lingerie dept it was tough to decide which to blog about, but since I have been finding any little excuse to wear this Whippet&Buck 50l goodie I decided it was totally blog worthy. Normally in the lingerie dept I prefer things with stockings that are lacy, but W&B "Frilly Little Set", is casual and totally makes me feel like a Donna. I love that this lingerie is so cute, hand drawn and that the designer took the time to incorporate details; like stitching, seems and bows. The red bra is perfectly shaped across my bust line. While the Panties provide enough coverage across my derriere, but still leave a peek that's intriguing. (Sigh, if only in RL it were this easy.) Over all it's perfect for that rainy night cuddling session.

The Look-Valentine Night
Hair-AD-Lykke- Brunette
Skin-L.Fauna- Berry
Lingerie-WB-Frilly Little Set
Necklace-Little Hearts Pendant

however far away
i will always love you
however long i stay
i will always love you
whatever words i say
i will always love you- Love Song- The Cure

No comments: