Tuesday, January 12, 2010

"Untouched" by Dutch Touch



















 Today was one of those fun days in SL. I went shopping with my friend Veronique, an italian hottie. Veronique is pretty new to SL and when we heard about this sale at Dutch Touch we knew we couldn't pass it up, after all how can you say no to 500L skins.
Dutch Touch skins are gorgeous; quite flawless in their appearance; and have a quality and style that unsurpassed in SL. I've admired and wanted to try Dutch Touch skins for a while in SL but was always resisted. The word Sale; however, was quite convincing and finally pushed me into the store to make my purchase. I know that this will be the first of many skins I purchase from Dutch Touch. 






















I hope Veroni dosen't mind me sneaking in a photo of her on my blog, but I thought she looked rather cute. I'm trying to convince her to start writing a blog, but she's a bit shy. Let's just keep this photo our little secret.

On Bells
Skin-Dutch Touch- Cleo- Olive-EB2-Coral FR
Bikini- Dutch Touch- Dots
Hair-YunA's HAIR=AMI=Brick

On Veronique
Skin- Dutch Touch- Mauve- Natural
Bikini- Dutch Touch- Dots
Hair- Aden-Kaylee


"I feel so untouched
And I want you so much
That I just can't resist you"-The Veronicas-Untouched

No comments: