Tuesday, January 19, 2010

"A Home" from abode















"A house is made of walls and beams; a home is built with love and dreams."- Unknown  

This weekend abode released this beautiful sultry lake home, "The Sephia Lake House". Soft wood textures, high ceilings and large windows create an inviting and tranquil residence. I would like to take this time to point out my two favorite aspects of this home.

The fireplace, which burns with a flame that is rich in color and provides a warm glow to the living room. I enjoy the dark brick and the gold swirl pattern design located on the back of the fireplace. There was one area of the home I didn't initially notice which is why I dubbed it "The Secret Room" located above the main entrance there is a loft style area which I turned into my own version of a "man cave".

The Sephia Lake House sells for 850l, is 200 prims and two bedrooms. 

Four walls, a roof, a door, some windows
Just a place to run when my working day is through
They say home is where the heart is- Dixie Chicks- Home

No comments: