Thursday, December 3, 2009

Stop The Rock


With the holiday season in full swing it's time to look at party dresses for those little soirees that will quickly be approaching. StoRin has released this perfect little number "Flowey".  The Asymmetric design totally screams tease by providing a glipse of your back and shoulder blade. The short mini dress is totally cute perfect for showing off your gamms when wearing those uber high heels. Another great thing about this dress is the multiple layer options available, perfect for mixing and matching with other items in your inventory. This dress would fall into the category of "A night out on the town" because of the accessibility to dress it up or down. The minutue I put "Flowey" on I wanted to dance and shake my booty.

I paired the outfit with the new hair from lamb "Ghost". Just so there is no false representation Ghost does not come with the bangs, but since I have a "rather large forehead" I added bangs from "Lovetones" and morphed this hairstyle to suit my personal style a little better.


The Look- Rocker Chic
Hair-LAMB- Ghost/ Lovetones (bangs)
Skin-TD- Dinah in Fall
Dress-::StoRin::- Flowey
Stockings-!X2-Sheer fishnet
Necklace-DECO-Black Pearl Double Strand
Shoes-Rebel Hope- Skullique (Halloween hunt item from 2008)

Stop the rock, can't stop the rock
You can's stop the rock, can't stop the rock.....

Shake that paranoia, can't stop the rock!
Come move me move me
Dancing like Madonna, into the groovy

Stop the Rock- Apollo 440

No comments: