Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Playground Love


I've gone hunt crazy and found some new stores along the way. Today's outfit tries to embrace the playful snow look. (Mainly I just wanted an excuse to break away from the pants and slip into on a short skirt.) Pink the ultimate "girl romantic" color is a highlight in today's post. The Pink sweater is from Modd.G and is a instant hit. I really enjoy the rounded collar and shape of the sleeve from this sweater. The Skirt is a from a store I consider to be a staple in my SL wardrobe SC, an oldie but goodie. Feeling a little girlie I paired some super cute over the knee socks and left a bit of thigh showing. These striped socks from Narwhal provide enough coverage for your gams and allow them to get just a bit of attention.  Finally I paired the entire ensemble with Duh! Boots. They look like they provide the maximum amount of warmth and comfort perfect for running jumping and getting into snow fights.




The Look- Romantic Snow Cuddle
Hair-Fri-Jasmine2
Skin-TD-Dinah in Fall-Coffee
Sweater Top-Modd.G- (Down the Chimney Hunt)
Under shirt- HUB-(Valentine freebie 2008)
Skirt-SC- Dunes Skirt- (Oldie but Goodie)
Socks-Narwhal-PURPUL
Shoes-Duh! Snow Booties-(Down the Chimney Hunt)

You're the piece of gold the flushes all my soul.
Extra time, on the ground.
You're my playground love

-Playground Love-Air

1 comment:

FrankiePalliard said...

Once again you look super pretty :-)