Monday, December 14, 2009

Her Diamonds


 Glitterati has released "The Diamond Room, the ultimate spot for your Jewelry and sparkly photos. "The Diamond Room" has 15 poses, ranging from cute to sexy; and it's only 71 prims which is perfect when rezzing on small plots of land. I found the menu to be very easy to navigate, with just one click and the pose menu appears and allows for a quick and easy change.

 Curio had a special holiday treat for group members, a new skin from the holiday line "Elf". Gala pulled out all the stops for this skin. Dimples, full luscious lips and a tiny button nose all perfectly compliment one another. I really enjoy the tummy area, because of the two little moles on the left side that bring a little character to this skin. I also like the area around the belly button it has a "toned, but still soft" feel. The eyes are also a key feature of the skin I enjoy. mainly due to the little highlights and texture around the tear duct. There is also a shimmery eyeshadow that is remisent of fairy dust.

And finally the Lingerie, I wanted something light and sheer that would sparkly but also provide some coverage. Lingerie Boutique was able to answer the call with "Sexy Floral Lingerie in Nearly Nude".


The Look: Diamond Girl
Hair-Fri-Jasmine
Skin-Curio- Elf (holiday Gift)
Lingerie- Lingerie Boutique- Sexy Floral Lingerie in Nearly Nude
Pose and Diamonds-Glitterati- The Diamond Room

Oh what the hell she says
I just can't win for losing
And she lays back down
Man there's so many times
I don't know what I'm doin
Like I don't know now


By the light of the moon
She rubs her eyes
Says it's funny how the night
Can make you blind
I can just imagine
And I don't know what I'm supposed to do
But if she feels bad then i do too
So I let her be- Rob Thomas

No comments: