Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Falling for The First Time....

Today I attempted to go Ice skating, but failed miserably. Who knew I was such a klutz? At least I looked cute while my booty was sliding across the ice, after all I was wearing my Artilleri, TD, CS,TRUTH, Sh*t Happens and **Mis**

It started off great, I was skating like a pro moving at lighting speed performing all sorts of tricks. too bad I saw something shiny.. I quickly became distracted............

I slipped on a twig, lost my balance and landed face first onto the ice. the aftermath a busted nose and finger. Can you say OUCH?

but fear not, as Chumbuwamba would say, " I get knocked down, but I get up again"... I quickly dusted off the ice from my skirt looked around to make sure no one saw and held my head up high as I attempted a second time to skate. I wasn't going to let anything stop me, after all I've left all that baggage in the past.


The Look- Ice Skate Princess
Hair-Truth- Gillian
Skin-TD- Dinah in Fall
Earmuffs- Artilleri- Knit earmuffs
Scarf-CS-Linen stole muffler
Bandaid- RC- Bandaid for finger Ouchies
Shirt-Sh*t Happens-Pink Bunny Thermal
Skirt-**MIS**Sport Tennis Skirt
Socks-**MIS**-Ultimate Sock Collection
(sorry about no LM today, I'm sleepy)



I'm so cool, too bad I'm a loser
I'm so smart, too bad I can't get anything figured out
I'm so brave, too bad I'm a baby
I'm so fly, that's probably why it
Feels just like I'm falling for the first time............


Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost
Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost
What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time?
What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind
It feels just like I'm falling for the first time
It feels just like I'm falling for the first time- BNL

No comments: