Sunday, November 29, 2009

Turn Off the Light

It's a mash-up post! time to squeeze some designers and show LOVE!
More items from 50l Black Friday sale, Goodies Include: Tiny Bird, Epoque,Tyranny Designs,Callie Cline.


The Look: Casual funky and Teal
Hair- Tiny Bird-I and Love and You
Skin- Tranny Designs- Dinah in Fall
Hat-Epoque- Baggy Knit Hat
Sweater-COCO- Cardigan Lace
Top-Artilleri- Zesty Zebra Top
Skirt- PC-Shorthand- Grey Skirt
Ring-Callie Cline-The Black Rock


I'm searching for things that I just cannot see
Why don't you don't you don't you come and be with me
I pretend to be cool with me, want to believe
That I can do it on my own without my heart on my sleeve
I'm running, I'm running, catch up with me life
Where is the love that I'm looking to find
It's all in me, can't you see, why can't you, why can't you see it's all in me
-Nelly Furtado

1 comment:

FrankiePalliard said...

You look wonderful,as always :-)
Muah!