Thursday, January 1, 2009

The New Year


YAY! the New Year has arrived and now it's 2009. Goodness it's still a little surreal that 2008 is really over. In previous years I never made any kind of resolution because well, I didn't believe that any would be kept. so I'm turning over a new leaf and giving in to the cliche and actually making a new years resolution. It's summed up in two words Time Management. Currently I easily lose track of time and my lazy procrastination slides until it's at the point where I don't achieve any work at all. (I am a total Lazy Ass)..So this year I'm making a commitment to blog once a week, and create a new design at least once a month. (As if anyone actually visit the shop or reads the blog). Hopefully I can archive this and if not then I can always say it was only a new Year's resolution, and who keeps those anyways :P..

So this is the new year.
And i don't feel any different.
The clanking of crystal
Explosions off in the distance (in the distance).
-Death Cab for Cutie

No comments: