Thursday, April 17, 2008

No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems

The Lexxocita Sim has a has changed and is now a beach! Perfect for summer. YAY! Lexxistential Deviances Beach Club, is one hot and sizzling club, filled with spots for cuddling and relaxing. Finally a place where I can work on my tan. :) Here is a mini tour of the new club.

The first thing I noticed was the bar, kicking off my shoes I hopped on a stool to enjoy a "cheeky monkey"one of the specialties at Lexxistential Deviances Beach club. After a couple of drinks I felt compelled to shake my grove thing on the dance floor. The tunes are always pumping and the staff is friendly, making Lexxistential Deviances feel like a second home at times.

practicing my best hula.


After all that dancing I needed a place to relax and unwind, thankfully Lexxistential Deviances has a nice little hut where you can kick off your shoes. With the soothing sounds of the ocean only feet away this quiet little hut soon became my oasis.

Lexxistential Deviances beach club is open Friday - Monday from 7-9 PM slt. The Lexxocita Sim is home to Dreams Weddings, AA Designs Inc, Nightfire Animations and Sindy's shapes. Some extra goodies found on this Sim are a wish lamp with Genie, lucky chairs and prizes. Take the TP and head out to the club.


want to look thru my shades and see you there with me
Want to soak up life for a while
In laid back mode- Kenny Chesney

No comments: