Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Obsession

Dancing in the Fog

If you were not at the Sprocket Sim yesterday, Then I am sorry to say that you missed out. For his birthday October Brotherhood, Owner of Octoberwerks, had what will probably go down in SL history as the best sale of the year. The basic Paradise Blanket was on sale for only 1 linden. That was quite a bargain. It seemed like everyone in Second Life along with all their alts were trying to cram into the store for this sale. Here is a Landmark for the Sprocket Sim. http://slurl.com/secondlife/Sprocket/66/128/22/

Paradise Blanket

Ok, so now your wondering what is a paradise blanket. If you don't already know. :) Its really an awesome magic carpet that allows you to rezz fun, romantic, and functional spaces. It saves on prims so even if you don't own a large slice of land you can still enjoy this product. Every room or module as they are called are less than 202 prims. The basic paradise blanket came with two modules: Paradise, a place to take that someone special in your SL life and Workspace, which is a great office for building, taking pictures, or anything else you might do in sl.
Eden

I purchased a total of 6 modules last night, not including the two it came with. Each module was 399, or four packs could be purchased for 1249. I purchased the newest 4 pack which included: Runway, San Francisco, Venezia and Eden. Eden is my favorite by they way. :) I also purchased two other modules: The Boom Boom Room, and The Classroom :) hmmm, I think I have a new obsession now. (LOL)


I will have you
Yes I will have you
I will find a way and I will have you
Like a butterfly
A wild butterfly
I will collect you and capture you
Obsession- Animmotion

No comments: