Thursday, July 5, 2007

Shook Me all Night Long

This week I had the great pleasure of attending a tour of the Motorati sims. I found out about this tour from Callie Cline's Group Cal Gal, which I just happen to be a member of. :)
Now, the tours are given by another group of Callie's: Motorati girlz. I must say this was the best tour I have ever taken in SL. If you get a chance to take one of the tours you won't be disappointed. Since I don't want to ruin the tour for you I will highlight only my favorite parts.

The Parkade Nightclub

This club is simply amazing, It was so much fun to dance with the Cal Gals, everyone was in sync thanks to the awesome dance ball they have. I know I could spend hours here dancing the night away! Almost everyday a live DJ will spin here. I know for sure I'll be coming back during an event so I can see this club in action.
Bells Spinning some tunes!


Pontiac Raceway Park


The Pontiac Solstice GXP, This is the fantastic car that was given to each and every member of the tour. The Hud attachment that comes with this car is very useful in creating your dream car. You can change the color and wheels in just a click of a button. The racing track here was something I struggled with. I tried to be like Ricky Bobby, but I crashed, again and again. :( My driving skills became the least of my problems when I rezzed my car over my head instead of on the track. Thanks Lag! (lol) luckily the great tour guides pointed out my error and helped me get started using the car.

Hey I never said I was a great driver.

To register for tour click here http://www.motoratilife.com/register/



She was a fast machine
She kept her motor clean
She was the best damn woman I had ever seen
She had the sightless eyes
Telling me no lies
Knockin' me out with those American thighs
Taking more than her share
Had me fighting for air
She told me to come but I was already there

'Cause the walls start shaking
The earth was quaking
My mind was aching
And we were makin it and you
ACDC

No comments: