Monday, July 2, 2007

Proudest Monkey

Note from Bells :
I finally became brave enough to try imovie on my computer after realizing Second Life had a way to capture video :) (it took me long enough) I started this video about a month ago before things in my life went all crazy. I never got a chance to blog or take pictures of Van Gogh's Arles . Unfortunately this Sim is no longer available. :( My video does not capture all the wonderful work that was put into this Sim. I hope you will take the time to watch my video, more importantly if you have any comments I would love to hear them. Thank you in advance Bells.



________________________

I adopted a new monkey at Zooby's, this is a wonderful store that offers pets of all kinds. I found out about this store from my shopping sister Princess. (hugs,Thanks Hun) She has the most adorable puppy, a little boxer/bulldog. She sent me a teleport and I was shopping in no time. :) Zooby's animals range from: Snakes, bugs, mice, monkeys, dog and cats. Each animal at Zooby's is unique and have a realistic look that I haven't seen duplicated in Second Life. The Dogs they carry actually remind me of the puppies in Nintendogs (lol).


Since snakes and bugs kinda creep me out I knew I needed stick with something that was cute and cuddly. A big smile fell upon my face when I saw a sign that said: Sock Monkeys 400L. I always wanted a monkey, after all they are my favorite animal. There are five monkeys, each one tosses a different item at a person of your choice. I adopted the monkey that tosses hearts at people and named him Mac.


Bells and Mac
Click on link to teleport to Zooby's http://slurl.com/secondlife/Alope/167/64/21/


Mac helped me get the attention of this cutie by tossing hearts at him. I wonder if the monkey that tossed poop would have been a better choice, um mm maybe not. (lol)



Well, I used to live in a tree
I loved it there, but that was not enough for me
So I paved a road to the city
And left the rest of the monkeys

So when I leave the (???)
I am the Proudest Monkey that I know
Monkey see, monkey do
Monkey see, monkey do

When I walk, I walk so tall...
Not bent or doubled up
Like the other monkeys that I know...
Still I don't know if I have a soul
Or if Heaven's the place to go...
Or if Hell's where we burn...
Or if sinning's what we do...
Where do I know that I'm the smartest monkey...
That I know

Monkey see, monkey do,
Monkey see...


Who taught this monkey to
think he's so great

Who taught this monkey
to turn in betreyal of this friends

We are the proudest monkeys...
We are the proudest monkeys...
You and me are the proudest monkeys...
You and I are the proudest monkeys...

Monkey see, monkey do...
Monkey see, monkey do...
-Dave Matthews Band

No comments: