Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Running


Wedding Bells were ringing on Saturday May 19Th 2007. That is the day Frankie and I joined hands and became virtual husband and wife. :)


True love is the soul's recognition of it's counterpoint in another. It is a rare thing and something to be valued. To love, is to see things other people do not see. To see beneath the surface, to the qualities, which make our beloved special and unique. To see with loving eyes, is to know inner beauty. To be loved is to be seen, and known, as we are known to no other. Always remember.. the one who loves us, is giving us an exclusive gift: a piece of themselves, and that piece is something only they could give us. It takes more then love to make any relationship work. It takes trust, to know in your hearts that you want only the best for each other. It takes dedication, to stay open to one another, to learn and grow, even when it is difficult to do so. And it takes faith, to go forward together without knowing what the future holds for you both. It is not looking for perfection in each other. It is cultivating flexibility, patience, understanding and a having a sense of humor. It is having the capacity to forgive and forget. It is giving each other an atmosphere in which each can grow. It is a common search for the good and the beautiful. It is establishing a relationship in which the independence is equal, dependence is mutual and the obligation is reciprocal. It is not only marrying the right partner, it is being the right partner. -Rick Wake our Officiate

Mr. and Mrs. Frankie and Bells Palliard.

Our first kiss as husband and wife. :) He sweeps me off my feet, makes my heart race and takes my breath away. I was so thrilled to have this moment finally happen. I had a huge smile on my face the entire day. (It actually hurt after a while, j/k lol) :D I felt just like Cinderella (without the ugly stepsisters).

Our First Dance

Now just in case you wanted to know... We got married at the Valentine Wedding Chapel. I absolutely loved this place. Dancing, romantic spots for cuddling, and a gorgeous view. I recommend anyone who is looking for a romantic spot to explore this Sim. (its not just for weddings.)


Spoiled?? who me? Well yes, just a little bit. :) I do feel very fortunate to have found my price charming. I look forward to each day that will pass with him by my side. He has been my knight defending my honor. My confidante with whom I share my secrets. My rock when I am having the most difficult day. He encourages me not to give up on my ideas. I will treasure him always, for he is My Friend, My Husband, My Partner.


Oh Lovie! what a wonderful day we had. I love you Mr. Palliard


Run
Running all the time
Running to the future
with you right by my side

Me
I’m the one you chose
out of all the people
you wanted me the most
I’m so sorry that I’ve fallen
help me up, lets keep on running
don’t let me fall out of love

running, running
as fast as we can
I really hope you make it
(do you think we'll make it?)
we're running
keep holding my hand
it's so we don't get separated

Be
be the one I need
be the one I trust most
don’t stop inspiring me
sometimes it's hard to keep on running
we work so much to keep it going
don’t make me want to give up

-No Doubt

No comments: