Monday, April 30, 2007

Young Folks

What a surprise! My heart pounded and quickly fluttered as his avatar got down on one knee... I never expected this, but what a wonderful surprise......

"Oh Frankie...."

The sweetest guy in all of SL has asked me to marry him, (giggles) Of course i said YES! I feel like the luckiest girl in all of SL. He is the most caring person I have meet. He always brings a smile to my face and makes me laugh. :) I can tell him anything, he is a true friend in both my RL and my SL life as well. I care deeply about him and I couldn't ask for a more understanding or loving person to have as my partner. Time seems to move so quickly when were together and pass so slowly when we are apart. I cant wait till our wedding day. Huggs and Kisses to you, Frankie, you are my Lovie !!!

It has been so hard to plan this wedding with all the problems that SL has been giving me. I am practically going through withdraws from SL. I can use any suggestions about wedding planning as this will be my first one. If you know any good wedding spots, places to find clothing, or have any advice what so ever I would love to hear from you.


Oh yes, that's me. I look like a grey alien (lol). I haven't been able to stay in SL longer than five minutes without getting " unable to load gesture"..... funny thing, I never tried to do a gesture.


***********Friendly reminder to please vote for me for the Lacoste model search, :)*******
Young Folks
if i told you things i did before
told you how i used to be
would you go along with someone like me
if you knew my story word for word
had all of my history
would you go along with someone like me

i did before and had my share
it didn't lead nowhere
i would go along with someone like you
it doesn't matter what you did
who you were hanging with
we could stick around and see this night through

and we don't care about the young folks
talkin' bout the young style
and we don't care about the old folks
talkin' 'bout the old style too
and we don't care about our own folks
talkin' 'bout our own stuff
all we care about is talking
talking only me and you

usually when things has gone this far
people tend to disappear
no one would surprise me unless you do

i can tell there's something goin' on
hours seem to disappear
everyone is leaving i'm still with you

it doesn't matter what we do
where we are going to
we can stick around and see this night through

and we don't care about the young folks
talkin' bout the young style
and we don't care about the old folks
talkin' 'bout the old style too
and we don't care about our own folks
talkin' 'bout our own stuff
all we care about is talking
talking only me and you
-Peter, Bjorn & John