Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For



Sunday I took a class at NCI on Land Purchase. I already own land, I was one of the lucky few who were able to purchase first land. I am in the market for new land and thought I might empower myself with some new land knowledge. I am looking for a piece of land that is 2560 and is mainland, just in case you wondered.;).


The class was taught by the very lovely Rox Arten. She has an extensive background in land, from selling, renting, renting to others. This woman knows her stuff! :)

This class covered very basic information on land sales. It covered what requirements are needed to purchase land; How to locate land to purchase; what a land tiers is and how to purchase the land itself. The class also covered what the diffrence is between estate land and mainland; what a covant is and what a land tier are. Although I was familar with these aspects of second life land sales there was some information that was new to me. I learned about Land values, what makes land more valuable in one area than another. Armed with this new information I decided to start my search for new land. Sadly i must say I havent found what i'm looking for. :(. My search will continue.. who knows if i will ever find a place to call home.

Soo sad will I ever be able to find the land of my dreams
I have run I have crawled
I have scaled these city walls
Only to be with you
But I still haven't found
What i'm looking for

-U2